KANISCO is a private company, established in 1991, engaged in the following primary activities:
- Developing of Information Systems, applied software, databases and Geographic Information Systems;
- Distribution and support of CAD / BIM / AEC / GIS solutions for: architectural design, engineering, cadastre and GIS, building, road and infrastructural design, bridge and steel design, tunneling, soil-engineering, dynamics, membranes and fluid dynamics /CFD/, water distribution and waste water systems design, electrical design, raster to vector conversion;
- Integrated software solutions for gas, water, electrical and central heating distribution systems;
- GIS, Environmental and Water management projects – development, implementation and support;
- Digitalization and/or processing of scanned images;
- Consulting, Training and Implementation.
From 2015 KANISCO is part of The Peterschinegg Group of Companies
During the 1990s Peterschinegg GesmbH started several Joint Venture companies in the former eastern block countries like the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Russia. Most of these companies were taken over by the local partners after around 5 years, but we always stayed in close contact with these companies.
By that time Peterschinegg GesmbH also started several co operations with companies in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Croatia to help develop and sell AutoCAD based civil engineering applications like Plateia, Aquaterra, Urbano and several others for the European market.
As large companies today use many different Autodesk Products and also have subsidiaries in many different countries, we decided to position Peterschinegg GesmbH as a global Central European Autodesk partner with a large product portfolio and local offices close to the end customers. Also being a large volume partner for Autodesk, gives us the opportunity to offer “best price” and “best service” to all our customers.
Therefore the idea for the Peterschinegg Group of Companies was born in 2013. To expand the business outside of Austria we started talks with our former joint venture partners and development partners in the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia and Bulgaria.
Outside of Austria the Peterschinegg Group of Companies already has offices in:
with several other partners thinking about joining the group in the near future.
- Czech Republic: K-DATA - Prague & Teplice
- Slovakia: K-DATA - Bratislava
- Slovenia: CGS - Ljublijana
- Bulgaria: Peterschinegg and Kanisco Bulgaria - Sofia
As the Peterschinegg Group of Companies is an Autodesk Gold Partner itself, this also applies to all subsidiaries in the different countries with
Of course all our customers benefit from these advantages in Central Europe no matter where they are and which Autodesk products they use.
- Fair and consistent buying conditions from Autodesk
- Extended technical support from Autodesk
- Large product portfolio (AEC, Civil, GIS, Mechanical and Media & Entertainment)
- Access to all Autodesk customer records also for their subsidiaries in other countries
- Internal technical support from other group members
- And more….
In 2015 the Peterschinegg Group of Companies was among the TOP 20 AEC Partners in EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) and these 20 partners are responsible for around 75% of the overall Autodesk Business in the AEC market.